PRO – LGBT, BLM , UBI $1500/mo
- LGBT – PROTECT HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL
- BLM – PROTECT HUMAN BEINGS NO MATTER THEIR SKIN COLOR
- UBI WILL HELP ELIMINATE HOMELESSNESS, HUNGER AND POOR PEOPLE’S LACK OF BASIC SUPPLIES FOR SURVIVAL; would also ensure Cosmic Basic Human Right to Food, Housing, Water, Basic Supplies is upheld.
Free (paid for by top 1% of American Earners):
- Universal Healthcare Public Option – includes Vision, Dental, Orthodontia, Elective Abortion, Contraceptive of Choice
- Public Transit in Every City
- Education through Highest Degree at State School or Vocational School
- Decriminalize Prostitution & Drugs – Will prevent violence against sex workers and uphold their right to work safely in their chosen professional field while they provide a service to a consenting party; Will protect drug users from overdosing on street drugs cut with harmful hidden substances like Fentanyl and will also educate users about the proper dosage amounts to take to avoid overdosing and dying. People have a right to pay for and sell sex to a consenting party, and get high when they are not working or driving. If people have the right to get drunk, they should have the right to get high too, and these drugs should be regulated and safe in certain dosages for users and tested before distribution to ensure they do not contain harmful substances like Fentanyl which is extremely toxic and can kill users in very small quantities.
- Mandatory Vaccines for Participation in Society
“WHY WOULD PEOPLE WORK?” Because people always want more. This is not socialism, which is government takeover and distribution of business and supplies. This is humane capitalism. There is a difference, and I just fucking explained it.
“THIS IS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING” – No, everyone makes a meaningful contribution to society, no matter how small, and sometimes people need help. Needing help and having a social safety net is healthy for people, not harmful, and we all need help sometimes! Further, social welfare programs do well to prevent poverty and suffering. Do you want people suffering in the streets with hunger and homelessness and violence? If not, then support these programs! Invest in people, and enjoy the results. Our society will be better for it.