WELCOME TO OUR DUMB TERMS OF SERVICE PAGE. THERE IS SOME DUMB STUFF TO READ BELOW. FUCK.
AGE REQUIREMENT & DEFINITION OF USER
COPYING, STORING, DOWNLOADING, DISSEMINATION & SCREEN SHOTS
0.2 No User may download, copy, store, duplicate, take screenshots of, or disseminate any media, images or documents posted on this Website without the Owner’s prior written consent. All uploaded content is privileged & copyrighted media protected under intellectual property rights laws, both foreign & domestic. Any violation of these Terms is a direct violation of the Owner of the Website’s legal rights & and an infringement of this Website’s Terms & Privacy policies & it will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
INTENDED PURPOSE & USE OF THIS WEBSITE FOR ALL USERS
0.3 The purpose of this Website is to: (1) inspire, entertain & empower (2) to spread positivity; and (3) to confront & inform Users about the most pressing, important issues facing modern human society on planet earth. The Owner of this Website uses such themes of sexuality, beauty, satire & humor as tools to inform & inspire Users & combat oppressive systems which harm women through dehumanization & disenfranchisement. Such systems are collectively referred to as “the patriarchy” & restrict women from living fully dignified human lives & realizing their full cosmic potential, thereby drastically hindering the advancement of humankind. They must therefore be destroyed to help liberate both women & all of humanity.
WEBSITE’S USE OF PROFANE LANGUAGE, SEXUALITY, SATIRE & HUMOR
0.4 This Website uses profane language, sexuality, satire & humor to deconstruct longstanding abusive systems of power, which have long sought to control, degrade & humiliate women. The Website does this by therapeutically reinventing such sadistic language, such as “whore, prostitute, slut, dumb, stupid, bitch, wench, witch,” into tools of empowerment through the use of humor and satire. Such words have been used as weapons of hatred to cause psychological trauma and harm, create social and financial inequality and therefore establish an unfair, abusive unequal power dynamic between the sexes, and to erroneously justify the egregious use of corporal punishment, mutilation & rape to the female sex.
ABUSIVE LANGUAGE, HARASSMENT & SPAM TO OWNER FROM USERS
0.5 The profane language that the Owner of the Website uses as a tool of empowerment for women is NOT to be repeated or used by any user in any way when making contact with the administrative personnel or Owner of this Website. Users, by default use of this Website, agree not to send any content or media through electronic communication to the administrative personnel or Owner of the Website which could be interpreted as harmful, disrespectful, cruel, hurtful, derogatory, emotionally abusive, profane or which could be interpreted at all to cause any kind of harm or shock. Users also by default use of the Website agree not to send any unsolicited media such as nudity and/or any media not first approved by its Website administrative personnel & Owner to be sent. Any Users found violating these Terms will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
0.6 Subscribing to the BLOG does not guarantee does not guarantee future content, nudity or pornography. All posted content on this Website is subject to change or deletion and the Owner of this Website is not beholden to create new content for the Website once Users purchase a membership. Once the User purchases a membership, User is granted access to all premium content, but this does not include any previously deleted content. The Owner of the Website retains the right to delete and edit any previously uploaded content, & any membership fees do not include access to previously deleted content.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP
0.7 Once the User’s payment is processed, the User immediately receives immediate access to all privileged, premium content on this Website. Since this Website’s product cannot be returned once the membership fee is paid, no previous payments made to this Website are eligible for return. This Website & its media have no satisfaction guarantee. If unsatisfied, Users may cancel their membership at any time on the “ACCT” page of the Website. Such cancellation of membership is immediately processed.
CHANGES TO TERMS & MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENTS
1.1 LINDSEY HANNA GREEN accessed at www.LINDSEYHANNAGREEN.com (“LINDSEY HANNA GREEN” or the “Web”) is a website that allows users to purchase the right to view media, but not to share, copy or distribute media, for a subscription price.
1.3 The restricted content on this Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the restricted content of the Website.
1.4 We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use our site after such notice, you agree to these Terms as modified. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
1.5 By using our site you consent to receiving communications from us electronically, including emails. You acknowledge and agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you wish to withdraw our consent to receiving communications from us at any time, please email LINDSEYHANNAGREEN@gmail.com, notifying us of your withdrawal of consent.
1.6 By subscribing or viewing any restricted content, you agree that you do not own the content that you pay to view on this website, and you agree not to copy, share, sell, reproduce or distribute the content of this website to anyone. By agreeing to our terms, you are engaging in a legal, binding, contractual agreement to not share, distribute, reproduce, copy or sell any of the content on this website. You understand that if you are found to have copied, distributed, sold or reproduced any of the content of this website, without the expressed written consent of the website admin, you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law and responsible for paying all legal fees. You will also be responsible for paying fines totaling $10,000 or more for breaking federal, state and municipal privacy and copyright laws as well as any applicable revenge porn laws.
1.7 We reserve the right at any time and without notice to:
- 1.7.1 modify, suspend or terminate use of our content or any portion thereof;
- 1.7.2 restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to us or any portion thereof;
- 1.7.3 delete any content
- 1.7.4 monitor your use
- 1.7.5 investigate any suspected or alleged misuse or unlawful use of intellectual property
- 1.7.6 disclose information about your use of our site in connection with international, federal, state and municipal law enforcement investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity, or in response to a lawful court order; or
- 1.7.7 change the payment or payout processor that enables you to make or receive payments as a User.
1.8 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to Users.
2. Account Registration
2.1 To register and create an account, you must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
2.3 To subscribe to our restricted content you will need to add a payment card. When adding a payment card, your card information is stored by a payment processor, which is called Stripe. As far as legally possible, we reserve the right to change the payment processors it uses at any time and without notice to you. We do not store any payment card information.
2.5 By registering, you confirm that:
- 2.5.1 all account registration and profile information you provide is your own information;
- 2.5.2 if you previously had an account, your old account was not terminated or suspended by us for violation of these Terms;
- 2.5.3 We reserve the right, at any time, to verify the information which you provide to us as well as your compliance with these Terms and to suspend your account if it is unable to do so to its reasonable satisfaction.
2.6 You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account and you are responsible for keeping your login details confidential and secure. You agree not to disclose these details to any other person or entity and immediately notify us at LINDSEYHANNAGREEN@gmail.com if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission or if your account has been subject to any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to access, view or record your password or other personal information.
2.7 We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time and at our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
3. Subscriptions and Purchases
3.1 To access restricted content on LINDSEY HANNA GREEN, you must first add a payment card to your account and subscribe. All purchases are final. However, you may cancel your subscription at any time manually in your account or by contacting us at LINDSEYHANNAGREEN@gmail.com, which will allow you to access to our restricted content until the end of the existing billing period, where you will lose access to the content and not be re-billed.
4.1 All purchases made on LINDSEYHANNAGREEN.com are final. You are entitled to cancel any subscription, for any reason and at any time, thereby ensuring that you will not be billed again for that subscription.
4.2 However, any purchase made on LINDSEY HANNA GREEN and subsequently subject to a chargeback will result in the User’s account being immediately and permanently excluded from LINDSEY HANNA GREEN.
6. Account Deactivation
6.1 Should you wish to deactivate your account, please contact customer support at LINDSEYHANNAGREEN@gmail.com to submit your deactivation request. We will deactivate your account within 10 working days after receiving your request.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
7.1 Other than User Content, the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
7.2 You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- 7.2.1 your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- 7.2.2 you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- 7.2.3 you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
7.3 If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Website will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
7.4 Other than User Content, no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by us. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
7.5 The LINDSEY HANNA GREEN name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of ours or our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
8.1 Subject to all of the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions contained in these Terms, we grant to you a conditional, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive and limited licence to use our website. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing license may be revoked and terminated by us at any time and for any reason (including, without limitation, if you violate these Terms or any applicable law). Any use of LINDSEY HANNA GREEN other than as expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
8.2 We do not warrant that we are compatible with all devices and operating systems. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether or not we are compatible with your device. From time to time we may make updates and will make such updates available through the website.
9. Acceptable Use
9.2.1 We require that all Users respect and comply with these Terms below, at all times, when using our site.
9.2.2 You may not:
- 9.2.1 use our site other than for your own lawful and personal use in accordance with these Terms;
- 9.2.2 impersonate us, one of our employees, another User, or any other person or entity or falsely state, suggest or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and any other person or entity;
- 9.2.3 falsify account registration information, or make unauthorized use of another’s information or content;
- 9.2.4 use content on our site in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal or unlawful, including engaging in any activity that violates any right of any person or entity;
- 9.2.5 copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any portion of our site without our express written permission;
- 9.2.6 use our site or content for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- 9.2.7 transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
- 9.2.8 engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or Users of the Website or expose them to liability;
- 9.2.9 send us content that is:
(a) is obscene, illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or in any way incites violence or any of the aforemnetioned prohibitions;
(b) violates our or another’s copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other property or personal right (for example, using the name, likeness, image or other identity of another without proper consent);
(c) promotes or advertises escort services;
(d) promotes or advertises fireams or other weapons, tobacco, drugs, or drug paraphernalia;
(e) promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act;
(f) causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or is likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
(g) involves commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising;
(h) gives the impression that it emanates from or is endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case;
- 9.2.10 remove, erase, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that is contained in any User Content that you do not own;
- 9.2.11 use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- 9.2.12 decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive our source code;
- 9.2.13 interfere in any way with the operation of us or any server, network or system associated with us, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making “denial of service” attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the app or any server, network or system associated with the app; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing information not intended for you, or accessing another user’s account that you are not expressly authorized to access;
- 9.2.14 use us for any unauthorized purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of building a competitive product or service, monitoring the app’s availability, performance or functionality, or for any other competitive purposes;
- 9.2.15 use any automated program, tool or process (including without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots spiders, and automated scripts) to access us or any server, network or system associated with us, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from us; or
- 9.2.16 make any other use of us that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
9.3 Users who repeatedly violate our policy may be deactivated. If we become aware that a User is underage, we will promptly deactivate that User’s account. If you are a parent or legal guardian and become aware that your minor-child has registered with us, please immediately notify us at LINDSEYHANNAGREEN@gmail.com.
9.4 By registering an account with us, you represent and warrant that:
- 9.4.1 you are at least 18 years of age;
- 9.4.2 you will fully comply with these Terms;
- 9.4.3 you accept full responsibility for the use of our Site on any device, whether or not it is owned by you;
- 9.4.4 you accept full responsibility for your account’s use of our Site
- 9.4.5 your use of our Site will not violate these Terms or any applicable law.
9.5 If you are using our Site on behalf of a business or other entity, you warrant that you are authorised to grant all the licences stipulated in these Terms and that you are authorised to bind the business or other entity to these Terms.
10.1 To comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code) (“DMCA”), we will respond to proper notifications of claimed copyright infringement and will take appropriate action including removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing User Content and, if deemed appropriate by LINDSEY HANNA GREEN, terminating the account of the User who published the content.
10.2 To notify us of claimed copyright infringement, please contact our customer support team by email at LINDSEYHANNAGREEN@gmail.com.
11. Links from the Website
11.1 If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This may include links contained in advertisements, including, without limitation, banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
By using our Site, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- 12.1.1 Our services and features at https://LINDSEYHANNAGREEN.com are provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, with respect to our Site and all of its services and features, including, and without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, completeness or reliability of our Website, or the results of your use of our Website. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. We also do not warrant or guarantee that We and all of our services and features will be available at any particular time or location; that We and all of our services and features will be secure, uninterrupted, and error-free; that any defect or error will be corrected; or that We and all of our services and features will be free of viruses and other harmful components. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. To the fullest extent provided by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Your use of our Website and its services and features will be solely and entirely at your own risk. the foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law;
- 12.1.2 We do not warrant or guarantee that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, since We may need to carry our maintenance of the Website from time to time. However, We will use our reasonable endeavours to carry out any such maintenance of the Website outside of business hours (including between 09:00 and 17:00 (EST time) and will endeavour to give reasonable notice where possible, however this may not always be possible;
- 12.1.3 in no event shall We be liable under contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal or equitable theory, for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, and without limitation, loss of use, profits, data or information, or loss of business goodwill or opportunity) arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) We or any of its services or features, nor shall We be held liable in the event your User Content is illegally distributed by another User, however where such distribution does occur please contact us at LINDSEYHANNAGREEN@gmail.com as we are happy to help prevent continuance of such distribution where we are reasonably able to do so; and
- 12.1.4 in no event shall our total and aggregate liability to you and/or others for any and all claims arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) of our Website or any of its services or features, exceed one hundred USD ($100.00). This does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
12.2 Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages or total liability, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such case, our total and aggregate liability to you arising out of or related to your use of (or your inability to use) our Website or any of its services or features shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law or, if no amount is specified, one hundred pounds sterling (£100.00).
13. User indemnification
13.1 By using our Website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, actions, suits, proceedings, judgments, orders, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and legal costs) arising out of or related to any of the following:
- 13.1.1 your use of our Website or any of its services or features;
- 13.1.2 any User Content created, published, or otherwise made available on our Website by you;
- 13.1.3 any transaction or interaction between you and any other User of our Website; and/or
- 13.1.4 your violation of these terms or any applicable law.
14. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
15.1 You and we agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and its territories (without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof) and that any dispute between you and us concerning our Content and Website or arising out of or related to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of the United States of America.
15.2 Except where prohibited by applicable law, any claim or cause of action by you concerning our Website or arising out of or related to these Terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.
16. Waiver and Severability
16.1 No waiver of any term or condition set out in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16.2 If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
17. Entire Agreement
17.1 The Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and us regarding the Website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, regarding the Website.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about https://LINDSEYHANNAGREEN.com, please direct your dumb questions to our fantastic support team. Thank you.